1) Order a membership packet from New Hope Publications. Be sure to specify which state in the United States you will be inducted into the confraternity in. (This affects the enrollment form New Hope will send you to ensure you are enrolled in the official register proper to your region.)
2) Review all the catechetical and informational material in the packet.
3) Make sure you understand the commitments of the confraternity: perpetual wearing of the cord or medal; daily prayers for purity, including 15 Hail Mary’s; resolution to lead a chaste life; commitment to pray for others in the confraternity.
4) Find a Domincian priest to enroll you in the ceremony of solemn reception, found in the booklet in the membership packet. If there is no Dominican priest near you, find a priest who is willing to do the ceremony, and have him obtain a delegation from the director of your region.
–Fr. Thomas Aquinas Pickett, O.P. (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are in Province of the Most Holy Name of Jesus (California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii).
–Fr. Andy McAlpin, O.P. (email@example.com) if you are in the Province of St. Albert the Great (Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan).
–Fr. James Brent, O.P. (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are in the Province of St. Joseph (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington DC).
–Fr. Francis Orozco, O.P. (email@example.com) if you are in the Province of St. Martin de Porres (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina).
5) After the enrollment ceremony, fill out the enrollment form (from the packet) and send it to the appropriate address. If your packet is missing the Western enrollment form, download it here.