These unrestricted funds give the Prior Provincial added flexibility in addressing the most urgent needs of the friars.
In this way, the Associates of St. Dominic embrace the mendicant tradition of the Dominicans, helping the friars devote their lives to teaching and preaching the Gospel of Christ.
In gratitude for the faithful support of the Associates, membership is recognized in the following ways:
- You’ll be remembered in the intentions of first Saturday Masses at St. Albert Priory, the Dominican House of Studies.
- Your name will be listed on the Associates of St. Dominic Honor Roll, and posted in the cloister of St. Albert Priory for all the friars to see. Anonymous listings always honored.
- You’ll receive our Dominican shield pin to share your support of the Province.
- You’ll receive invitations to important Dominican celebrations and liturgies.
- You’ll be remembered in the daily prayers of friars across the Province.
To become a member today, and securely make a gift online, click here.